Wow Dave, just Wow. When we moved here and I didn't know any better, we went ahead and started having fires. Unknown to us was the fact that the...
No bugs allowed.:thumbs:
I think that may have been suggested at least once. :loco: :crazy: Same "electrician", insulation guy, etc.............
Smart dog. :whistle::thumbs: However, we.....my wife, has 2 cats. They seem to like me, so I guess it's ok. I think I may be slightly allergic to...
Yearly problem here. Pot of water on the stove, and wife will sometimes put a pot on the "other" stove in the kitchen. Bothers her more than I....
DUDE! You took a picture of my soon to be patio door wall!:whistle: Front porch light wiring was buried in insulation just wire nutted, scabbed...
Looks like a Keurig got assimilated by the Borg.:rofl: :lol:
Hey Dennis, Happy Birthday!
OH MAN, my wife had a certain type of flower when we lived downstate, planted in a spot that made it way too easy for me to cut it down.............
That just takes you to the poll.
Sounds to me like you have no need to worriy. Burn on! I look at these mag therms as a guide, not an absolute. Most I've used just aren't...
Phone home. I thought ET before even seeing what you typed. :thumbs:
Plenty of life left in that pair, Dave. :whistle:
Ahhh yes, I forgot your setup.
How much for one of those? Would it be less to just buy a $100 extension ladder (or whatever they're going for)?
My wife just requested a 1X6X18" board that she plans to use as a shelf. It won't take more than a couple minutes for me to do that, but it'll...
Home is work, work is home, ergo, oh WTH......I'll take 2. You're quite the persuasive salesman, Grizz. :whistle:
V-day potato.......now why didn't I think of that?:rofl: :lol:
Hey Grizz, put me down for one, please. Everybody that knows how I do firewood thinks I'm crazy (other than the folks on here........maybe:loco:...
I'll agree with Rope. Take out the Ash, then regroup.