That's at least 1/4" more than what Kimberly has. :yes:
Out of the blue, I decided to do the dolla bill test on the door gasket tonight as I was getting a fire going. Lo and behold............dang thing...
Thanks HD
Oops, this is the 01 model, but might be similar........ Replacement parts list on page 26....
It's in the manual....I'll go get it again
Yeah, could be the hinge attachments got welded to the stove body a bit high.
This is a pic of the 01, but is probably similar. Looks like the hole should be higher on yours. Manual states the hinge can be adjusted in or...
Kimberly, take a look at this video. At about the 28 second mark, note where the rod and spring are above the door. At the 1:07 mark, it shows...
Whew, another potential tragedy averted. :hair: Ya' dun gooder.:D
Our usage has gone down too since FIL passed. Cut way down on the elec. dryer use. I put 5.5 watt LED bulbs in the kitchen fan/light where there...
Yeah, it's gooder, but I still hate hate hate plumbing.:rofl: :lol:
Hey Lucy (Cat), welcome aboard. Couple of us on here know about that. :thumbs::headbang::BrianK:
Splitter hasn't seen much use lately, but I put a decent edge on the wedge a couple years ago. I like it.
Might get a little Monday.
:D
Got a link to one of these?
Was thinking similar Dennis. You were colder than us by a couple degs. Yesterday it dawned on me that we quite often have had at least a dusting...
I'll hafta let ya' know when I win.
Blessed to have a friend like you with the knowledge to educate.
Do they use a lot of elec.?