I get flyers in the mail occasionally offering 12 Mb (and faster) service, but I'd have to be closer to the "hub/station". Maybe Dsltech could...
He stopped by today with 2 sheets of paper....each had a patio door quote.....and asked which one we wanted so he could get the order in. Could...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:fart: :rofl: :lol::whistle:
Dang it....beat me to it.
Had something similar happen a while back on one of the stove top elements. Welded the contacts, and burned through a couple small spots. That...
Yep, and I told him it wouldn't bother me at all to do 16 sq., but 22 seemed a little extreme. Have to order 2 sq at a time (special order), and...
So the screened porch quote was quite a bit more than we hoped for. May do it ourselves in the spring. He came by last night again to measure up...
Yep, Happy Halloween. Awoke to some kind of white stuff on the ground, which at first glance (still dark30 out) made me think heavy frost. Nope,...
I concur.
Oh jeez ww, you were serious about that? House built on quicksand? o_O
I forgot, both of our storms have the handle on the same side as the entry door.
Right idea. I've used slivers of wood or wooden match sticks to fill the screw holes, then shim the plate out and re-screw the plate. I've heard...
Can you fit a storm door on that front door? Does wonders. I take it the strike plate's been adjusted so the door pulls tight when closed? I'd be...
Ouchie. I don't read whatever Asian subtitley stuff that was goin' on there, but I wonder if that was real or a PSA enactment to show the dangers...
Those splits don't look all that big to me. The inside of the glass and other areas show me that the stove is burning fairly hot. The light brown...
Might have stretched the gasket when installing. My handle is in about the same spot when I close the door.
Local "mom and pop" grocery put in an ACE in the back of their building a couple years ago. I could get one there, or the local hardware. I have...
^^^^ Aaaand, there you have it. :)
Hey LP, you musta been reading my mind or something. I did that gasket squeeze trick right after posting. Seems to have helped quite a bit. I...