Wife could also create her own designs. Nicer than my wife's............
We were estimated to get from 1" to about 6" of snow, but ended up with maybe 1". Still cold, but not in the house. :)
8 OAT at 6:30 am, going up to 24 (In-Accuweather now says it's 6). IAT was down to 64 when I got up, so I loaded some Spruce. Surprised my wife...
Does she have the digitizing software for it? Just about any image you want can be digitized for use in the machine. Wife was into that for awhile.
My wife hinted at the same idea. I don't trust her motives. :picard::rofl: :lol:
Hmm, my weather ticker is quite obviously off a bit.
Started the day at about 26, went up a few degs., and has been dropping steadily all day and evening. 17 last time I checked and a bit windy, on...
Shed? Ha, that's a firewood fortress. :thumbs:
Got our notice to re-up a couple days ago and it doubled. We plan to have a talk soon.
Yep. Got the ones I paid attention to. :sleeping: We answer out loud like we're on the show or something, but I never phrase the answer as a question.
:whistle: Placed is how I do it too, but I think I place a bit too heavy handed sometimes.:picard:
I have one in the back of the 30 that's cracked, but it doesn't pose a problem. I probably banged a split into it at some point. I might replace...
:faint::bug::hair:
So, you aren't thinking it's been overfired? The pattern is weird for an overfire, but not for a splotchy paint job.
Here's the manual.............although I saw no mention of where to measure from, only total height.
Check the manual for that stove, as the measurement for the flue system may be from the floor/hearth where the stove is sitting. If so, you just...
Ruh roh, Dave went there.............:rofl: :lol:
Well, when you get to our age, that would be the norm. :D:whistle:
We had a bit of that too, this morning. All gone now.
I had a baseball bat made of Ash when I was a kid. It lasted several years.......and we beat the snot out of it. I'll be burning some more Ash in...