something sinister, something......inhuman
and became something else
Well isn't that swell
[MEDIA]
How far from the end? Splitting the wood length wise is the best way to get an accurate reading. I'm wondering (as Adam mentioned) if your tarping...
Nice pics, but did you resplit a piece to get that reading? It doesn't look anywhere near "seasoned/dry" to me. Take one of the larger splits you...
Well, I hope she still has all hers fingers......and both thumbs.
Scotty's like.....wutev.
Dang! Scotty, your aim is gettin' gooder. :rofl: :lol: Had a big Spruce come off the stump and straight down on top of my saw (yes, I did it...
That should prove interesting.
Uh.....EWW. :rofl: :lol: I have NEVER heard that one, and I've been around for a couple minutes. May have to steal it if I can figgur out what it...
Did you re-split a piece before taking the reading? If not, you got a false positive or something. Welcome to the forum.
We're getting a warmup for a few days. The pine may last the rest of Nov. at this rate. Unheard of.
It was warmer in here this am, as the wife turned up the stat early this morning. I let it run about 3 cycles after I got up, then lit a fire....
Gave him a call a couple days ago about the order, as he said we needed to pay for materials up front and he hadn't let us know whether they'd...
My chuckle for the morning. :rofl: :lol: Thanks. :thumbs:
So the load I put in this am lasted all day. Was 68 when I got home after starting the fire at 8:30-ish and getting home about 6. Pretty good...
Sorry I didn't see this earlier Backwoods Savage Dennis, but I've been gone all day. We only got about an inch. All that hullabaloo about up to 6"...
Got drunk and puked
Never hurts to ask. Unless of course, he decides to beat you with one of the limbs.:whistle: