Missed a couple spots in the bottom corners. :whistle::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: It's pretty cool how that happens isn't it, FatBoy85 ?
Just got an updated/revised estimate. The first estimate was (I may have mentioned this) double last years cost, and now the revised estimate is...
After pulling down the pantry structure in the laundry room, I noticed a slight gap just like that on the outside wall, but didn't think too much...
Sure, wutev. :rofl: :lol:
First pic of splits looks a bit like some of the Red Maple I've cut, but also Poplar. Bark looks Poplar-ish........young tree or branch wood.
That tells me that either the stove you were looking at is wrong, or Kimberley's stove is wrong. I'll take door #2. So much for the response she...
Same here.
Did the spring clear too?
Welcome aboard Ejp1234 . Glad to see you finally joined the rest of us on the site.
Poplar
Kimberley, how much of a turn is required for the AAS?
Since the rod is removable, I wonder how hard it would be to drill a new hole high enough so the spring would clear, and then tap for a small plug...
It doesn't look like there's enough clearance even if you were to grind down the bottom side of the top hinge. Can't be sure w/o measurements.
Yep, but there's a lot of meat there in the door. Just a suggestion. If you can't get satisfaction from Lowes or ESW, do what ya' gotta' do.
Great story. I tell you wut, I love the folks on this site. Always....always, willing to lend a hand or yak about this stuff. Welcome aboard joey...
Absolutely. What a mess. What was done about the roof? Waiting for Ins. adjuster?
Tell everyone it's a "feature", not a bug. That's what Microsoft does. :rofl: :lol:
Here's what may be the simplest "solution".......grind down enough of the top of the door to clear the rod. Make it nice, repaint, and call it...
Hmm, it does look like the top hinge is holding the door up. Maybe someone got a bit lazy when placing the jig while the body hinges were being...
It'll hit right next to the stack and bounce back into the stack, keeping the bottom wet.