Monin all... :coffee:... :sleeping:... :coffee:... slowly gaining from either flu or bad cold. Ugh... zaps the chit outa this ole faht... :faint:
Sorry to see this HR. Prayers up in Maine. RIP Lynn...
We do Yoops... right on our front lawn. A line of cedars gets trimmed every year. Lotta deeya round heeya... ;)
Nice pics Gasifier ... perty out theya,,,
I like the new tractor and claw Gas. Isn't it great to be able to get those logs up a little bit to buck them up. Hope you have a ball with that...
Ain't that perty in there... :eek::D
I know... for once I actually got it right... :whistle:
March... 20s-30s is perfect. Love it down in the woods on the spring snow...
Bet that barn is so nice now that you can keep the horses, hay and "stuff" under cover... :yes:
Monin all... :coffee::coffee:... snow's deeper than a giraffe's azz round heya... perty, perty, perty. Gonna get the Suzuki on tracks out this...
Ayuh... I could use arms twice as long but it'll do. Without it, I just run into the bank cause I don't have the muscle with the JD to push the...
Monin all... :coffee::coffee:... up at 4... Sandy had to go... bad... and launched out the door right into about 8" of new snow... :rofl: :lol:......
Peavey cant hook to roll logs does a great job. If you have to stack the logs, a cable rigging from years ago called parbuckling can help get r...
Had to come up with something to carry more snow at a time with the small JD. This worked well enough to expand on it and make some pockets I can...
Monin hawduhs... :coffee::coffee::coffee:... more pulling snow off roofs here today, along with pushing the piles back with the JD. Another...
X 1000... ! :thumbs:
I may have to leave the garage roof until after this next dump. My back is gone. At least that roof has knee walls under it and the drift is the...
I've got a 4' deep drift right at the peak of the garage roof I gotta see if I can knock down a bit tomorrow before we get this new dump. This...
Same here. I'm pooped. Only got half done today and we've got over 12" coming tomorrow... lol.
Perfect! Guy across the road here has just the roof and big blower on the back. Wonder if he'll add something like what you did to block the wind.