A very smart person told me once... that folks do the best they can... ;)... good song.
As I've said to you many times Scotty Overkill ... thanks for staying with your original concept here on FHC as you help steer the ship. I suppose...
Sorry basod ... RIP Sampson. At least you had hold of him on the way to the vet. Hard to lose our little friends. They're family...
... song says they get their chicks for free... so... there's that... :D
Color TVs... ;) [MEDIA]
Found this regarding how much they make per person per episode... Kilcher Family set to rake in Season 6 riches as Alaska The Last Frontier...
My honey and I watch the Kilcher family quite a bit. Pretty obvious when they stage stuff but they still have chosen a way of life that most...
Thought the log mill guys might like this vid... [MEDIA]
Monin... :coffee::coffee:
Hi there... I'm up... :BrianK:...
Yup... living in a cabin like this couple built, year round, would be impossible without some serious changes... like insulation and at least a...
Ole duck wrote the book...
"Hard to convince wives that this is a good idea, not sure why. :whistle:"... :rofl: :lol:
Reminds me of Fanatical1 ... isn't that how your place is built Fan?
I just saw a schedule... said this show would air again on March 13 @ 9 PM eastern.
Once in a while I'll ask my honey if she'd like to sell our house and live at our cabin... I get the usual look... o_O... :rofl: :lol:... ahhh, to...
We watched this show last night and I still can't believe what they ended up with for a structure. It's worth finding if you like to see how folks...
Happy Birthday guys... :axe::fire::MM:
Great pics Flamestead ... beautiful place you have there.
I'd love to build a lighter version of that concept to set up with tires or snow skis. Nice rig Mr. Twister ... :yes: