Cool... man, that baby can throw some snow... :rootintootin:
"cray-cray"... is that like jet turbine speed, or... ;):D
My condolences ironpony ... very sorry to read this.
Yep... only way to go with thousands of trees.
Not sure how things are done down there. In Maine, a planted lot like you describe, could be cut (if relatively level ground), cleared and gone in...
Without a doubt, the best thing about the Jeep is the heated cab. The plow does OK but I had to punch paths first with the JD bucket. I've thought...
About a 24" drift in front of the garage. Giz was barking orders left and right... get out here... :dex: [ATTACH]
x2
[MEDIA]
:rofl: :lol:... he's prolly got more fans than the "pros" on TV... :D
12"-20" coming to Maine tomorrow riding on the wind. Nice that all of the heavy snow on roofs is gone now so... should be OK for folks across the...
Happy Birthday guys... :campfire::MM:
Monin all... :coffee::coffee:... coffee was like super hi-test... weather guesser just said 12"-20" Tues/Weds... :bug:... 2nd major snow dump for...
Happy Birthday hawduhs... :campfire::camping:
Congrats CHeath ... way to go... :yes:
Turn it UP... :dancer: [MEDIA]
We're waiting until Spectrum takes the reins from TWC in a few more days. I think I heard the sales guy say just one double-click on their WiFi...
Welp... we'll see how this goes. My honey just signed us up... :picard:... :hair:
What do you think of TW cable? Service? Costs vs Dish? Internet speed? We're in Maine btw... thanks !!!
I was just gonna say that... :p