Thanks guys. Nice to have a door work like new now. The guy tweaked and lubed everything. Nice n quiet... til the next crash... :rofl: :lol:
:dex:... felt a little better when the guy fixin' the door told me he drove thru one half down... at work... gawd, that had to hurt... ;)
:rofl: :lol:
G'monin... :coffee::coffee:... proud of our daughter today (and everyday). She runs a show in Boston called the Seafood Expo. Twas on the news...
I was just reading that they eat ticks. Good nuff... Giz is gonna have to chill out... ;)
What does possum taste like? Me n Giz just ran into our first one at the bottom of the front steps a few minutes ago. Looked like a giant rat....
Well... you know... thinkin' quick is what I do... :cool:........... :rolleyes:
My only thought when it happened too... :rofl: :lol:... oh well, the guy just left. All repaired like new. I've decided to keep my door demos down...
Thx guys!
Our ins has a $1000 deductable, and the door fix is gonna be $950... :headbang:... the ins co did send us a check for $340, with not much of an...
Thx CBV... Well... this story just got a little more "fun" ... the guys just showed up to do the repair... without the new panels onboard... guy...
Kinda like spacin' out on approach and not pulling back on the stick as the ground comes up on ya... ;)... yep, that vertical steel saved my butt....
I was too pizzed to post what happened then... :whistle:... here's what my finely tuned skills came up with... lol. [ATTACH] Here's my story...
Happy Birthday folks... :camping::camping::fire::camping:
I been channeled... :dancer:... monin Eric, an all you hawduhs. Overhead Door is supposed to be here this monin to make some sliiiiiiiiight...
Didn't see this one... happy be elated birthday Mr Mech... :thumbs:
Happy Birthday guys... :camping::axe::fire::MM:
WTG my friend... git-R-dun mistah man... :dex:
I've been hearing my Dad's voice for 27 years now IP. It's very comforting... still. I hope all of the plans go smoothly and NY traffic isn't too bad.