:rofl: :lol:... yup
Good luck Boomstick ... bet he'll learn the ropes quickly from the other dogs. Life is gooder now for ole Duke... :dancer:
Wow LodgedTree ... just wow. Glad you were able to keep it together long enough to walk out. damm alders. A friend of mine tells the story when he...
The Second World War in colour | Daily Mail Online
Gud monin... :coffee::coffee::flipeggs:... have a great hump day!
And... the news just reported United's policy going forward now will be they will not bump passengers already seated on the plane (for employees,...
Well, maybe you're right but... not sure if United will be able to walk back the very public images of the doc being hauled off the plane...
Just saw a news clip that United is looking for new public relations folks... ya don't say... ;)
Geesh... and, here I thought this would be just a fun thread... :rofl: :lol:... I'm perty sure, after United pays a lot of :makeitrain"to the doc,...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... [IMG]
[IMG]
Ah yes... grandkids energy... our 3 boys were here Sat and we're still getting over it... :rofl: :lol:
If I get anywhere near the floor... I need a crane to get back up... :rofl: :lol:
Monin'... :coffee::coffee:... shop's coming along. Got 1/4 of it cleaned/cleared out so far, and a utility coat of paint slapped on the last of...
I go after them this time of year. Mostly queens. Git em before they build their airforce.
"the chaos that is sure to be waiting for me at the inlaws" ... ah yes, I remember it well... :rofl: :lol:
They left out the last part of that skit... the old drunk gets hold of the shock controller and tells Cliff... "Dance, mailman, dance"... :rofl:...
Might be kinda fun Jack... [MEDIA]
x2... :campfire:
x2