Nope eyeball. I bet the more expensive ones may have little stops. But the plate tilts as well
I passed the last deal on to one of my loggers. And he bought several big boxes full. He called back to order some other stuff and they said yea...
I need to look. Last time I bought 20" loops for $9.99. Course I think I only used one of those so far:wacky:
Put the chain brake on if you like it won't let it turn.
Some of my loggers, the really long hard to get out or common blow hoses, they cut and put a coupler on so that if it blows you only have to do...
Yea but you probably needed it. All the local hydraulics shops hoses are rally expensive. Several hundred dollars for some of the hoses my loggers...
Yep pulling the pkug and shooting it with carb cleaner is a trick I use as well.
That's how you start a flooded saw and the proper technique?
Again if you have not tried adjusting the carb it's hard to offer any other suggestions? That's the first step. I'm not trying to talk down or...
I will let him know if he has not fixed it yet? I think he has. He is not as good a mechanic as me and more a parts swapper.
The EPA regs have them setting them as lean as possible and I have heard that many of the L jets are set lean that make starting hard. Do you...
Aren't the inboard clutch huskies like 372 the same way (as in like the stihls?) I would have to go pull both to confirm. I hAvent cut much wood...
Oh it's the oposite side as say a stihl, but I guess that makes sense cause the Poulan adjuster is in the cover right and stihl in the case.
I like my $40 earthquakes :-)
Sometimes just a year or 2
I was gonna say looks like a perfect place to loose it
It goes against the saw body, to keep dust out. And kind of a guide
Most of the warm restart issues I hear about are on auto tune Is your carb tuned right? I would just yank the cord if it really is warm
My wood cutting buddies has gone out 2x. He gets them at some tool store local grainger I think it was. Took old one in
Yea but didnt you say the kid wasn't the owner. If the dad never signed he can get the replacement title