Get Scottie to hook you up
Do you have little pipes on it?
New coil on that saw you were talking about in the other post?
What I said holds true in my personal experience. ..but like I said is unscientific. I do own 4 stihls including 2 non runners and I just sold...
But seriously it's a husky. For some reason it seems a large percentage of them leaks their bar oil oit like that? No idea why this unscientific...
That's good info
Iron makes a blue stain in wood. It's how you can tell when you cut it down. Its a trick the small sawmill guys use to try and cut around metal....
You can deal with mice. When you get there get it out. Put out moth balls all around the shed edges. May help, I have no idea. If you have no cats...
I had a response similar to this. Haha Good work I have gotten to the bottom of page 1 so far and looks like you have gotten it narrowed down.
What is that blue looking stuff that looks dripped off?
I think a lot of guys every year buy their chaps at ruralking. They have a super deal on them every year. I think it's like $20 or 30.
You can loosen he cap unpressurize it, then tighten it back down, even of that's the problem it will run like normal for a bit then pull vacume...
These guys are jokingo_O!
I agree. I use harbor freight solar battery tenders. They have like a 10 ft cord so you can move the paneL but there is no need for direct light ....
Yea impossible to tighten too much to hit, but that can cause bearing damage on that side. Locust is a hard wood that trashes chains 10x faster...
Those sound good
Hehe
Didn't someone a page back or say that they were used without perfect alignment? I'll have to go back and look?
Just curious, why the end of the month?
I had one and thought it was good too till I bought the NT on sale for $99. With the HF one make sure you buy the wheel for real 3/8 (.375) chain...