I'll be different and say I like my MS650. It's a true 80cc class saw at 84cc. But you may as well get a 660 for the same weight with more power....
Some weapons that qualify for C&R have serials but just not required to be recorded anywhere but your logbook if you have the CR license.
Still none on private sales here unless you ship it then has to go through an ffl
Yep only counts if you get your hands in them. Sane as when I dove hunt. I may limit out with 12 but I usually kill a few more than that that I...
Can you imagine the local police having to go to every ha use with guns to check them!! Haha. Even in my relitively small county they would have a...
I guess a hold over from when many hunted them??? But yea if your totally ignorant and going to o erhunt an area if you kill 10 a day for a few...
Just looked our limit is 10 per day
5 or 6 really is not that much for around here?
I think it's like 10 or 15 here? I have to look I could be wrong. I am not a big squirrel hunter anyway.
Thank you for your contribution. Many here, even those that own guns do not realize how lucky we are here. They don't understand the effort,...
That's what they make those prepper water tight barrels for ;-) This is where do you really trust that every gun you have bight since the Brady...
We use to have another member with a name very similar to this ;)
By your archery target?
Your in the US. We're talking foreign socialist countries.
They all turned them in. Have you never seen that prog and a video of them cutting up shotguns and family eairloom rifles?
This is scary and our worst nightmare here
Oh got cha. Yea I'd rather have unlimited as well
Is this the 590 you bought new? You had to put a coil on it...don't they have a 5 year warrenty?
No one needs them. They just look cool and it gives that look
He makes those little mini piped mufflers/muffler modds.