Nice saw, good deal. Do you think that Chinese plastics on it?
Is that a picture of a computer screen or something? It looks like it's out of like 1987 or so?
At the farmhouse I have a vogelzang stove. It's crude and it's a very small stove (I set it into the fireplace so I had to stay with a certain...
Did you get rid of that china 180 you had? That wasn't that long ago, if you got rid of it, so much for a longevity test:picard:. I really was...
How about until you take it in just get it running and leave it running till time for gas or done. It would do your blood pressure and...
It's very common for some dealers to not see big saws. If there in a suburban area at an equipment shop frequented by loafer wearing big shiny...
A lititle bit, but not the whole tank to drain itself while on the shelf. Your talking about while ideling or after the little bit that just...
Do you know what I'm talking about? Not the predator mamal, but wolf's are what we call the fly that lays it's eggs on the squirrel and the larvae...
Are yalls not all eat up with wolf's this time a year?
May not last as long perform as well (power etc) it turns that $200 saw into a possible $100 saw . You can look at it. You need to figure out...
Good point, if that matters too you make sure you check it out
Mostlikely the hard hat would not have saved him, but you never know unless you wear one. Also make sure if it's a plastic one that you pay...
Working well and looks good it's a fair price.
That walnut looks nice wonder why they want it gone.
Here in SC you can't open carry but printing is not illegal
I don't do this, I have heard others say they do?
I'd like a nice 064 as well.
There probably very similar to our pigeons. Probably a very close relitive.
They sell all the parts for them so I wondered when you would see the whole saws? I have bought an sold many of the aftermarket parts over the...
I have seen fake old school stihls on there like old 056 075 and one guy even offered me an 090, it didn't have an auction but said he would sell it.