What size axle is on that??? Seems severely overloaded
Well those are easy model numbers to decipher one you know the structure.
Labor in china is probably like $0.30/hr. It wouldn't cost that much more. And if they sell several dozen more cause of that name they put in...
He had been waiting for years for it. He even was sending Rugar emails asking them to make the LCR in .327fed. My mom will shoot it with .32 in...
My step dad has the LCR in .327, he loves it.
Yea I'm not saying you have a huge loSS just was real strange. If you wanted china stuff there are plenty of China vendors as well as us sellers...
That's crazy they blocked you. I have had several items they have gladly refunded or sent replacements? Did you use ethonol fuel , maybe it was a...
I use plenty of one year old gas. Not in my saw normally but in gas stuff like mowers and old trucks all the time.
You realize they copy everything from an original. So if the original was made in Italy their copy will have that since they made the cast from a...
I would buy the china after market carb for $12 and throw it on and call it good
Next time im in a town with one i need to buy some. I heard its good oil. And my echo dealer does not carry red armor. And i am almost out of...
:eek:o_O
I was thinking 65 as well
I see your point but many of us or actually all of us have a budget. My budiet only allows so much. So I either go without, have to borrow or rent...
Quality control. ..as we say sucks there. I have the same pair I assume on my 650. There the big dogs. I have put a pretty good bit of leverage...
He could be worried about maybe a screw being stripped or cross threaded in the muffler. Rare and probably not the case but you would hate to have...
Yep they do it as a place holder. I do the same thing when I am out of something I sell on ebay. You can acutely relist an item that has sold...
I have the same ones
Maybe he is worries about putting tool marks on the Virgin saw?
They will cut better with .325. The thinner tooth allows the saw to keep higher revs and stay in the power band and not bog out in the cut. Some...