I was thinking yall did down there as well but was not sure ao i left it out. I actually had typed it out but deleted it.
I just got one. But man at the spam pop ups trying to sell you stuff once you order!!
He has turned into a bigger one than me. That may intrest him though. I will mention it. Thanks
Well I guess ot only being 8"s it could be. For some reason my brain was making me think that was a 10-14" log.
Being on the fire department my first thought was a "spanner" what you tighten the hose connections with. But she uses a lot of brit terms so I am...
It does look a little strange for walnut with that large sapwood.
Haven't checked in here in awhile. But it's 83. I haven't burned anything since april, but a trash pile
Id bet the latter. And i dint remember seeing this either??:drool: But that shed looks brand new
I live in upstate SC, deffinitly from the south. Born and raised here in SC and never lived anywhere else. That said i uavent burned anything but...
I guess you lift the splitter up there with the crane or tractor?:eek: What are the little chicken ramps for onto the trailer?
I wish I had a splitter with a lift and cable so that I could also pull rounds to it out of a pile
I agree. If I was close I would be there whatever you need. Help moving that new tv in. Grass cut when your feeling bad one week, whatever man. I...
Your huge hoarder family is with you in this. I love yall all like freinds i have had for years. I am honest and sincere when I say I will be...
Haha, yea i can tell.
Yea cant put it on the desk or file cabinet or shop, make sure that in case of a fire its safe and you know what years your wood was cut. Haha!!!!
If I ever want to spend the money I might get one. I came close to buying one from Dex but never did. Funds are tighter now so I am not buying...
I can't remember if I mentioned this but I took my cheap curved shaft trimmer and did a muffler mod to it!! It has some guys now and sounds cool....
I hate to hear that man. You have a ton of freinds here praying for you. Beat this thing man!!
I have a car hauler. No side rails, tire stop up front and a 2 foot or so dovetail to aid loading a lower car so the break over angle is not as...
Yea they tow better loaded...that is until the overloaded hubs' bearings blow apart or saw the spindle in half and the wheel falls off. This is...