Yep I have one! This picture you can't see it but its a 650. There 84cc. Only difference is P and C.[ATTACH]
One without opening it I see it has a 24" "blade". But also a guess is the pic is not even of a 660. I will read on and see what others say! Ha
I typed the same thing but opened my phone again and saw I never hit send. Haha.
I thought it was under warrenty? I beleive there referring to the one that controls fuel? I can't remember if that is what was giving problems...
Maybe this is quite a load on that transmission with the tall gears. Empty I know it wood (pun intended as is the misspelling). But the hills may...
I hoard it. I don't like to sell it!!! It takes a lot of work! But when that money :makeitrain"comes in I kind of forget about that. Of course I...
Here is another angle, showing the wood better!:stacke::woodsign::saw:[ATTACH]
I just remembered why i havet cut much. .. i am running out of dedicated places to stack wood!!:eek: whats left to stack is half a cord..ish. it...
Yep. I havent really cut anything in months. Last wood i cut was a trailer load as well. Still havent stacked it all and have about 10 more rounds...
When i was messing around the trailer awhile back i was looking at the crossmembers thinking they had a slight bow to them. I was thinking no way...
Yep. All white and red. And yea i looked the cross members are bowing!!:eek: i want to get it off fast now! I was a little over eager this time...
Thanks. Its a bit rougher than it looks but i love it. Runs well, its basically my hauler and wood getter.
And I remembered the weight distribution hitch this time! Load of splits and junk butts, from some tornado downed timber that one of my loggers...
I have one for each of my $9.99 Harbor Freight grinders.
Thats an easy one. Here in america we would say "hanged" . "I hanged the picture".:p:rofl: :lol: At least some regions and social circles might??!!
Like what I said. First thing that came to mind is the things we use to take fire hoses apart or tighten them so they don't leak. Usually there...
I figured you did . I knew you were kidding. Kind of explain to those who may not have known. Many folks would have no idea what I was talking...
I had a buddy go to the moutains of NC 2 weeks ago. The cabin they stayed at on the small lake had a fire place. They had a fire every evening....
I almost used that term. But I don't really like it so instead of saying when I went to hug the tree, I said measure it. But we do say "hug that...
There more of us than one would think. I don't get it either and neither does my dad. I don't try to mess with it but I can walk through it in...