Don't ford rims fit? Maybe some AL ones off a ranger?
It's just a personal joke. Extra oil to cushion the crude tolerances. But also when everything else reccomends 50:1 all the chineese stuff...
I have a work tuck with backup cam it's a dodge and not as neat as the f150 for trailer hook up but still amazing for hooking a trailer up. I...
That sounds like a box of parts to me.
Why not buy a water oil heater to supplement heat at the shop or his garage?
I was thinking the same? Filtered though maybe in his process?
Are yall running these 24:1?
Yea it's strange to log on and see a person burnong and it's that cold. Most of us seem to be northern hemisphere folks.
Didnt think it got that cold there
Ah just run it till you start knocking teeth off. Even just one or two loosing is ok for a more rough use able chain
Dang man they got you in a hotel:eek:!! Not a temp apartment!!??
To me that looks and runs like a 90cc saw!! It sounds like a ported saw...is that the jugovernment that MM designed? Dang guys yall make me want...
I put them in my scrap steel bucket or pile. Yes if you live in a city or recycle and don't haul your own you can put them in your bin or the...
I agree with the others that top plate looks damaged in dirt or some hard surface...like nails you mention. It was not ground back past the...
Yes I meant to respond yesterday. But those are great groups!
I have less than $250 I think in the ms650 I reassembled from a box of parts that was crushed. Came with a 25" wide nosed stihl bar and a chain...
Instructions! ! Haha yea right. I doubt there is any. Saws are pretty easy if you have taken one apart or have one to take aprt. I may be...
I have ordered a bunch straight from china. Sometimes they don't write what it is on the box and a cheap price so it's not opened but I think...
Dang I see I am late to the party!! Been busy I guess??
Made at the same time.