Just my opinion. Mostly I see this on combo horizontal/vertical splitters. This is to preserve the center of gravity of the beast and keeps the...
[ATTACH] Took me and a buddy 40 minutes. His truck broke down so have to get it hauled to his house so we can refill it.
Deleted, sorry for any offense.
Now... wasn't I supposed to go over to "funny picture" and offend the ford guys???
I'm bowing out at this point. This site is too much fun for me to go Full Drudge... those of us armed with the facts will be just fine. We just...
On the EBT cards...
[ATTACH]
...."and for the useless folks that refuse to work..."
Sorry your state sucks so bad... Now move to the "REAL" state of Kentucky! We even know how to vote for the correct side down here...
JESUS!!!! Run! But oh yeah, that Kentucky Jelly is good stuff...
I think you have to paint ur splitters rainbow colors to live there...
Yeah, you need to leave that communist state...
I have about 4 cords to split today.....hurry up and get her right and join us in the woods.
I have the forks too but....... once u buy the grapple you will say to yourself... "why in the hell didn't I get this sooner...."
Too damm purdy!!! I want to see dust, dirt, bark, and carnage! Very nice purchase! Hate to say it but it will outlast us...
I have a better one for the Ford boys just don't wanna cross the line...
I CRY FOUL!!!!!! Those numbers are written on GE paper. Everyone knows damm good and well they always inflate numbers especially to the government!
He sorta went bicentennial on us too....