Never had to do this. Do you use a milling chain for such a task?
Comin from the fellar with the 22 ton Huskee...
Yep. Maybe Santa can fit a hydro splitter on his sleigh!
Well done! Had I done it....woulda looked like a hobo went thru it looking for a boloney sammich...
Nice job cutting with a smaller saw!
Make good stools...
At least we are all alive...
[ATTACH]
A friend of mine has the same chipper and tractor for that fact. He was complaining about shearing pins a while back but for all I know he was...
I was in a state park in Ohio years back. They chipped all their fallen limbs and used them to line their walking trails. It was very nice.
How will Santa get there now?
In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Northwestern University. On a hike through the bush, he came across a young...
Christmas comes early!
Nice stuff, family, setting.... one to remember...
[MEDIA]
Looks like everyone on here showing off chainsaws and log splitters...
That pic just lowered the temperature in my house 12 degrees...
I have openly admitted on this sight of being a wood snob. The quantity of dead standing ash here is off the chart. We can't cut it fast enough....
I'm sorry but I'm not a fan. Your avatar reminds me of elder. I remember carrying that stuff as a kid. The only reason I stayed warm was from...