1/4" 46100 armor. Used in military vehicles. Extremely high carbon and harder than the hinges of hell... not easy to come by but I have a source.
[ATTACH]
Only from Rottiman...I laughed out loud.
Nice!
Yes I do. Still haven't figured out how to navigate this page yet.
Speed reader. No, I just had time to watch the first videos. Sorta busy lining up a hog for butchering just after Christmas. Real science to...
CHEESE AND RICE!!! I try to learn something every day, I just learned a lot. Thanks.
No offense meant to Mr. Yooper.
Instead of chips it looks like it would throw a 2 x 4.
Been googling since I posted. Interesting. Can you buy them to size or do you need to order a roll? I would like to try one.
Learn me, never seen it. Sounds like my 395 would like it.
In Michigan they call it a Yooper Stooper...
I recognize that tree. It's a Canadian Makelazy.
Is that a Hoyt Clagwell???
Bluegill Shell cracker Crappie Largemouth bass Smallmouth bass Catfish Walleye Yellow perch Fathead minnows and golden shiners spring and fall...
I bought it from the guy that built my lake. Lost an engine.... $6000 later good as new. I use it on job sites, otherwise I couldn't afford to...
[ATTACH] Big iron is home now.....gonna make some big rounds of my own!