Very original! Merry Christmas! Tell the wife to quit being a Scrooge...
$25
[ATTACH]
YOU WIN "FUNNY" FOR THE DAY!
Had one...we called him Drunkle Dave..
That would be your Drunkle...
Wabbits...
A woman awoke during the night to find that her husband was not in bed. She put on her robe and went downstairs. He was sitting at the kitchen...
Who you kiddin? There is a corpse under that pile of dirt. Strap is too tight!
Thanks! I have read that but............ the new T540XP II supposedly resolved the issues. The first version was garbage I hear. No matter....
Gotta start somewhere.
Thanks neighbor! The first thing I learned there was to be "honest" about everything. Keeping it out in the open has been a serious key to...
I will take you up on that. You are right, much better way to live. I see a lot of my friends struggling but fear keeps them from seeking help....
Sure, you can be my friend. The backstory... Earlier this year I ran into several personal problems. Family related. Depression settled in and...
I just picked up this saw today from the dealer. It's a Christmas present for a great friend. I use Huskies but I researched this style saw a...
Arborsite meeting....
I wake up every morning just to see what Midwinter has posted here...
Thanks! Just got a new hufty pufty computer and got set back up so I can design at home in 2d or 3D.
[ATTACH] When u want it? I need a diameter and I can make the pattern whatever u want.
Elf poo, dog poo..... pattern?