I agree with you. It is treacherous here now. I'm no scientist and I don't know what they do to the tree but it kills all the roots. Just a...
U just said thanks. I don't need anything. Anyone on this site is good with me. I give away almost all I cut and split. I just enjoy it.
If I have time tomorrow I will knock it over. What length sticks do you burn? I cut everything at 20" but my marking paint doesn't care.
I have a large oak that just died. You can have it. Season it for at least 2 years and you can burn it in your non smoke dragon. It's pretty...
I figured you would've visited by now. Come play, I'll cover you up with ash.
Just tell Mr. Overkill, he might send me packin,...
I won't cut them down. Too dangerous. I push them over with the loader. They drop missiles on your head. I pushed one over the other day and a...
14 h 13 min (928 miles). According to google. Bring a big truck and I'll fill it!
Obviously you work steady. You split everything by hand. You would love that 14" diameter ash. Explodes on contact.
The good thing about the ash trees that the EAB has killed...when they hit the ground the limbs turn into splinters and you don't have to deal...
It really takes the back breaking work out of the equation. A chain will last forever not playing in the dirt. I'll take more pics tomorrow...
He took this when I was headed in with another.[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] I held the trees up waist high with the root grapple and my buddy cut with a 365. 6 trees took exactly 20 minutes. Tomorrow we split....
With its history you should restore it when you can. Again, sorry for the luck.
Smoke looks like hot metal. Any chance the gas didn't have 2 cycle oil mixed with it? Whatever it is sorry for the crummy luck. On the bright...
Allison gonna fit right in on this site. The card has to be her avatar!
He's good with words.....Ditto....
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] No explanation needed.
Tape the tiny axe to his hand and place it on her night stand.