I think Ralphie has a blue ox named Babe....
I have enough dead ash to kill his truck. All he has to do is show up.
We had a great time with nice weather. We both had big saws. I used my 395 and he had a 77cc Stihl, not sure of the model but it was a fantastic...
I really like those! Saw them first on YouTube. They appear to be very well made. The 12 horses will really help pushing through the multiple...
I apologized after the fact. Didn’t realize the rules.
Yes sir...sorry, just watched the news...
[ATTACH]
That’s because their mouth is open but they are talking out of their azz...
Snowman turds...
Sh%t head...
Thanks to the Captain of the Fabricators! It's been a strange year for me. After rehab I joined this site number 1 because I liked it and number...
I think his moisture meter is calibrated in Celsius....
Is it Balsa?
Probably a cord in the limbs.
Just hope the Emerald Oak Borers don't eat it tonight...only seen them snipe hunting once.
[ATTACH] Here's your tree Ralphie....24" at the base and it appears about 20" all the way up the trunk. I believe it is a burr oak. It's right by...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] We got a good start but the rain arrived an hour early...
O, sorry....that was the bar. I had filed it to a nub on the sides. The track was so wore the chain wouldn't stay straight. I kill chains...
THERE SHE IS! I hadn't seen any cats in a blender this morning and was getting worried.
A geologist friend told me the only reason Kentucky hasn't slid into Tennessee is because Ohio sucks so bad...