I am looking to buy a new Kubota SVL95 skid steer and KX040 mini x. I have been running the numbers and it almost makes perfect sense to have...
I agree with this. I wanna give it a couple years before I dive in though. For what they are extracting I feel it is too small, but technology...
I like the idea of a pellet incinerator. They do seem expensive for one that purportedly works as advertised. Thoughts?
Good for you! As long as you are warm. The selection here is so good there is no sense looking at it. I might eat those words when the EAB has...
Good post. I also have a Jetta diesel with 400k on it. My buddy has been diving it for 4 months while his 6.0 power stroke is in the shop. 4th...
You nailed that one!!! The Cummins is by far the best engine. The Dodge transmissions are junk. As far as a “truck” the Ford is probably best...
[ATTACH] Told ya...
I’m out. My dogs typed everything...
Wow!
I would stop the innuendos there...
They need trees to make books...
Love my 365...can’t say about the Echo but haven’t heard a bad word about them. However, I would get the “new” Echo with the warranty. Wear it...
How often do you have to clean them out? Downtime?
Seems rather reasonable. My sister used to own one and loved it. Loves, hates???
I don’t have a pellet stove. What does a bag weigh? Cost per bag? Average $ per month? Thanks
Mornin’ all. Learn me something please. I don’t understand the nomenclature of Stihl’s saw designations. Is the 362 a 62cc saw? I don’t own a...
Was there a cat driving that boat?
Cheaper to keep her...
No sir. Been too busy working. Going to install a garage door shortly.
You are wrong. Say sorry. Otherwise it will be the wrath...