Whatever you do, go with the assless ones.....did the Village People have a lumberjack?
Back down to 14F tonight. The high of 28 really felt like a heat wave! It was nice to come home to a warmm house and mostly empty stove so I could...
Some of the soapstone stoves are pretty small, I would think they might fit in a fireplace?
[MEDIA]
I thought he was one too, figured he shouldn' be the perplexed one about this! Lol
Maybe you should just give up and call a plumber before you break something trying to figure it out. :whistle:
My wife a d step daughter do this far too often. My front door has a tight seal, and you really have to push it to get that final click to seal it...
Oh, and diapers! Only had a few of those left this morning. Daughter is torturing my wallet with potty training, then regressing multiple times.
I have 2.5 gallons of milk, and 1.5 loaves of bread.....I better pick up a few moe of each
A couple of really dry pine splits will crank out the heat while the coals burn down without perpetuating the problem.
There is a stepped up area in the back of the stove where the pipe collar bolts to the stove. I'm guessing the legs are adjustable if the max...
It was -6 when I left the house this morning. Saw as low as -13 on my ride.to Chester, VT. Feeling much better than I did this morning. Hopefully...
Son of a biatch! I completely forgot about this stove. I was there today and ant to check it out.
It's Coaling more because you're burning faster. However, with the added draft, my coals burn down much faster. What used to take about two hours...
I've been doing that for the past two weeks! Hard to be productive when all my customers are on vacation
-5F this morning. Coldest it's been yet. I'm really looking forward to the warmup, even if its just for a few days. Im done with this crap!
Ugh. I'very had a cold that's been just a minor annoyance for the past few days. Lucky me....it really picked up steam yesterday afternoon. Slept...
My friends suck!
I need a friend that delivers split firewood to me!