Thankfully, I still have six months left on the contract for my propane at $1.65 a gallon. I've been running the boiler more than I thought I...
I've been tempted to do this. My 14yo will take a bath, then when the water starts cooling she opens the drain and turns the hot water back on at...
Just gotta throw that teaser out there, don't ya? lol
Time for the final cleanup this morning. Just gotta dig the car out, then hit the paths with the snowblower. I'm getting tired of how the media...
I recognize that I have a "problem" with butter when it comes to waffles, but I don't give a crap!
Snow is done here...wind is still damm strong. I went down the road where the wind was funneling off the pond and it was drifted half shut. Better...
26 and howling wind outside. I have a load of black locust smoldering away. 74F in the house.
Yep, they closed up early, but didn't bother to let us know. The wind is a pretty constant howl out there, but oddly, it's not hitting my...
I've knon a few stinkers that I would have loved to drown in soapy water over the years.
I'd say I have about 10" on the ground. Went out to run some errands out of boredom earlier, did a quick clearing of the driveway and a few...
It wasn't easy this morning. 1.5 hours worth of work took about 3 hours with all the commotion in the house. Phone is dead though, and I think...
I love the sound of the owls at night. Ill go outside and just listen if thw windows are closed. They wernt around as much this year though....
I always tell my wife to only give as much money to someone asking as you are willing to not.get back. Because it never happens. She had an old...
Depending on how the storm goes, this could end up being a tough two day workweek for me. I'll be working from home, but when 70-80% of my day is...
20F and pretty windy this morning. Waiting for the storm to hit. I think I'm ready.....other than noticing that the snowblower is facing the...
This is America......the land of excess! Go big, or go home!
Ahh, i didnt realize they were side.loaders. I've never paid more attention to them than glancing their way in the showroom. Makes sense about the...
Glad to hear it Dennis! But take it easy still!
I hope they can track the pos thieves from today by his phone number. As for the "friend" personally I'd smear him to every person that he does...
I've heard that it's a total S show of people there when the cherry blossoms are bloomin.