Urban Dictionary: steamer steamer The act of dropping a turd in the lawn around winter time. the cold temperatures create a fog to arise from the...
With yesterday's warm up I finally ventured into the back yard to snowblow my paths. Took my first look at the roof too. Front is pretty clear...
31F right now. Coldest day of the week, but its the warmest it's been in about two weeks. I'll take it!
NOPE! Back in August the wife and I took a short vacation, one of our stops was Rockport, MA. We stayed at this oceanfront motel, the water was...
-8F at 6am. Up to -5 now. I can't wait until later this week when it' supposed to hit high 40s! Need to tear apart my plow pump, it's freezing up....
No, it doesn't need to be pine. But if I'm trying to burn coals down, it's nice to use some wood that won't leave more coals.
Yeah, cheap enough to not be worth the time to make one.
I have one of them, works quite well
Move where though? It was 31 degrees in Daytona Beach yesterday morning
I've used husky liners or weather tech in every truck I've owned. I'd have weather tech in my Bronco, but they don't make them. 100% American made...
Do you sometimes switch off?
Feels so nice in the house, but man does it smell terrible in the neighborhood.
It was 31F at dad's house in Daytona this morning.
A normal snow event here is usually just falling snow. A nor'easter is more like a winter hurricane. This past storm almost had a pronounced eye...
Currently 9F, wind is blowing HARD at times. I have a load of black locust chugging away in the AS. Every time the wind blows hard the stove...
My stepdaughter didn't have school again today. No idea why. Last night after the storm my wife and I took a ride in the plow truck. Roads were...
I'm pretty sure that my wife would kill me if I put a timer on the hot water line. All that money I would save on hot water would have toh onto...
Might be best to buy a couple 120 gallon tanks and shop for prices then? I considered tbat, but the rate i got.was.pretty good and it avoided the...
They come on a regular basis. There's no way I could possibly be in danger of being even below 3/4. I was thinking that I should check out of...
Its a 500 gallon tank. They came and topped it off about a month ago, before that was the end of the summer. I'll have to take a look at the gauge...