What sucks is that because she was so untrustworthy of everyone, she would never allow the possibility of putting the house in a trust. So now,...
Unfortunately, he's so stubborn and proud that he won't accept help. Which totally sucks for my MIL who has to struggle helping lift him when a...
That's my dad that's in Florida. There were a few mornings where he was only 10 degrees warmer than us! Inlaws live in Wakefield Ma.
Sounds like my father in law every time he is n the hospital. He has MS, so every time he gets sick it's bad. Never listens to the doctors and...
It's 30F now. High of 51 today, and 58 tomorrow. Im heading out of town for the night for work, think I'll load up this morning with the shoulder...
I honestly don't pay attention to the prices when I'm in my car since the company pays....but I know damm well that I payed 2.97 a gallon for...
For the 110V, I'd try and bring something that will put a heavy load on it. Electric heater, or something like that. For testing the 220v twist...
Between the pot on the stove and the humidifier, I'm putting 5 gallows into the air every day......and it's STILL dry in here!:hair:mid to high...
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] This is Ray. He's the best cat ive ever had.
I figure mine will be about 8-10K for shingles. My roof is about 16-18 years old, I'm hoping to buy a piece of property and build my forever home...
High 30s here today. Been running two loads a day and the house is nice and cozy.
It puts the lotion on its skin.
It's really that much more than asphalt shingles? I knew it was more, didn't realize just how much.
Snowblower will make quick work of that! I've considered a metal roof when it's time for mine to be replaced. How is it for noise with rain?
What's that smell??? Poopourri
Ugh, I'm totally run down today. Can't will myself to get off the couch.
I'm sure there's a thousand different companies selling the exact same Chinese lights. I was just blown away by how nice the construction of them...
Love the new machine! I am so jealous. I just recently picked up these lights for my plow truck. Tons of light, and they are impressively built...
Wood is too light to be red oak IMO