[ATTACH]
31F outside there's snow in the forecast, oak in the stove, a pot pie in the oven.....and rum in my belly. Aside from back pain, life is good.
Oh to have been a fly on the wall for that
[ATTACH] Little bit of oak....and a single pine board bottom center to get everything excited.
Head to your local big box store the next time you're in the big city and give the keyboards a try. Or, try searching for some quiet.keyboard...
It all comes down to shipping and taxes. When I say northwest, I mean Hillsboroish still well within the area that the fuel would probably be...
8F this am, burning down a pile of coals with some dimensional pine
One thing I've been noticing over the past 6 or so months. The further northwest I go from Pelham in about a 30-45 minute timeframe, the prices...
11F and a mix of locust, and some dimensional lumber. Tossed a couple soft 2x6's and some red oak 4x6's in to see how dry they are. Minimal...
The rise in popularity of diesels with the bro's and business men didn't help much either
My company van was much handier than the company car is! But the company car job is much better than the company van job was.
That's definitely a sight to see. They do the same thing at the paper mills in Maine to empty the chip trucks, then push it around with big dozers
There was definitely about 2-3" of mud in my yard yesterday. Should be nice and frozen again now though.
I ended up breaking up about 8 cradles and cutting them to length. Left em in a pile in the driveway which my wife is gonna LOVE! Ill bring em...
Midwinter that's a whole lot of Christmas trees!
Trying to figure what I can do today while the temps are mild. Wanted to rebuild my plow pump, but the parts I ordered a week ago ust shipped...
57f here.....2 degrees warmer than Daytona Beach??? With any luck, I will have gambled and won by not clearing my roof. I could hear rain gurgling...
Stove is cleaned and back in action. Hadn't been loaded since yesterday morning and the house was dropping to the low 60's. Just sitting here...
57f and the stove is cold. I need to give it a cleaning while it's cold.
Mornin, I think. Wee bit of a hangover from entertaining clients last night in Portland ME. Im too old to be bar hopping until 2am. :headbang:...