Do you have access to a truck to drive and take the test in? If not, and you are going to have to rent/go to a driving school, I would recommend...
Doesn't everyone? All my snow goes in front of the house on a 10' wide strip between the road and fence. Once that fills up I bring all the snow...
33F outside. I let the stove go cold overnight, woke up to 62F in the house. Didn't think it would drop that far! Pine and sholder maple in the AS
That's why you should always bring a maul with you! Plenty of extra room that way.
Cold river vodka is made in Maine from potatoes too.
Bourbon for me.....sometimes a good rum if I'm feeling like a pirate.
I' gonna guess that what you're seeing is from the welding as well.
Hitachi's are usually orange....Just get her a black dress, it'll be cheaper
Trash
Happy Birthday Jack!
There's a few different answers to that statement. Unfortunately for me....its sleep
I didn't think it was gonna get too cold last night. 33F at 11:30 when I went to bed, 17F when I woke up. Thankfully the house stayed warm enough...
Coals were light, tossed a locust split that has been sitting there for days.
31F. Probably gonna throw a few pieces of pine on the coals to spike the house temp, then let it go until morning.
Matt Fine what was the final runtime of that load?
There's about 1.5" of snow on the ground, supposed to be light but steady all day with 4-6 more to come. Not sure why they felt the need to cancel...
31F still here. Let the stove burn out last night, it was 77F in the house when I went to bed. Cleaned out the staples and nails from the stove...
How the F did a coworker in TEXAS have a lower temp than I did today when we spoke???
I stopped in there a few weeks ago to return a pipe I didn't need, and to buy a cat probe for my AS. They gave me the probe and told me that they...
[ATTACH]