It' a Subaru thing.....you wouldn't understand.
PROPER parenting certainly is! If I was as disrespectful as my stepdaughter is, I would have gotten my azz kicked by my mother.
That's a nice onion tomato and crouton salad!
I keep scrolling past this thread and reading the subject as "Licking A Ballsy chainsaw" and double taking.
Wish I could find something like that around here! There hasn't been anything local lately.
33F and drizzle here. Suppsed to be in the mid 50s tomorrow, so I switched back to the cappy shoulder maple. Though, I forgot to change my routine...
Back when I was on Facebook I was a member of a diesel truck group right when it was started. It was pretty cool for a bit, but then it was...
That guy on that Honey Boo Boo show come to mind.
I use a small 110V water pump frim home depot with garden hoses to move hydraulic oil, it would work perfectly for fuel too.
damm, that' not good news for me either. Catalyst buys my batteries.
Wow, what a great game!
Weird, yesterday there was a dozen snowmobiles out on the ice most of the day. Today it's all wheelers.
[ATTACH]
The suggestion of buying a 1 ton dump is probably a far better idea than that ol Asplundah truck. Put up big sides like they do for leaves to...
I totally get that, but is there enough work to keep you busy year round in one of those trucks? If you have an A, it gives you a lot more options...
My wife had an apartment in her parents house. All appliances were new 14 years ago. Fridge lasted about 3 years, replaced it with a take out from...
Lol my MIL Never uses her dishwasher. It was 20 years old, and had probably been used 20 times when she replaced it also year. It literally looked...
Lol that reminds me of 2015. I lived just at the entrance to the circle of a cul-de-sac. The town contractors would always bury the fire hydrant,...
Rofl...yep that's me! I just turned the heat on downstairs so my daughter can watch TV. Once it warms up dad will join her and take a nap.
Terrible nights sleep. Daughter woke me up at 2:30 wanting a drink. Noticed wife still wasnt home yet. I checked the phone and saw a text from her...