Lol I wish I had that option! Now I need to scrape it all up and push it away. Hopefully the plow will handle the task, because I hurt my...
I had to argue with my wife yesterday that it's stupid to put down salt while it's raining. She just didn't get it. Yes, I get that it' real...
I looked out the door today and just decided to stay home. Crashing the company car brings too many headaches
Wakefield Ma. I lived in that area most of my life
There is red fox that lives close to me. See it from time to time, usually dusk or dawn.
How do you tell the difference between shaking from being cold, and earthquake shaking?
I just made a run to grab some salt for the driveway, it was a skating rink. Pulled something in my shoulder shuffling around with the 40lb bag of...
That helps! I don't know the town well myself, I've only been hear a year and a half. I'll need to scope the side roads.
Where were you seeing the wood? I've seen some pine around, but but not hardwood. I took a spin through town today, and only saw some wood high up...
Doesn't seem that way! I ventured out to get a haircut, gonna head right back home after lunch.
28F and raining fairly steadily now. Yep......its a total chitshow out there.
When I was a sophmore in high school I was at a vocational school. One of my shop teachers was friendly with my mother because he played on a beer...
Granted, its different where i live, but the only people that dip tanks out here are the DOT. I have heard of them setting checkpoints and dipping...
We got a little bit of snow that month too if I remember correctly.
I'm 42, about 2-3 years ago I was at mom's house and we were in her kitchen and she said something to a friend that was in the room. I made a...
I haven't seen much of anything on the limited roads I travel in town. I'll have to get out and look some more.
They dip your tanks for an inspection?
Never learned to hide em once the ball took off, eh?
I can't speak for this, but I've been told that if you save your recipts, you can write off the road taxes since it was for heating.
I called one of our new techs today to ask about getting a job done. He sounded like he was ready to break, and I figured that it would be best to...