Indeed it was. They guy that built my friends Yamaha SRX asphalt sled lived out that way, and actually had put on the bracket race that picture...
Cheapest price for that paint anywhere. I'm gonna swing by there tomorrow and return an elbow I boughy last time, and pick up a cay probe....
I found three VERY young garter snakes under a round laying on the ground. Walked away with their cover, and they were gone when I returned.
I think we're up to 10F now. I'm sitting comfortably in shorts and a tee shirt. I took my daughter down to the pond to walk on the ice a few hours...
Well I wouldn't want to boondock on a ditch banger anyway. Man, those really rough trails were a blast to hammer down on. Really feel that the...
Steep, as in high? My ZR 800 Cross Country had the adjustable front shock on the skid. It really made a difference if you wound it all the way up...
Was that the sled hawk?
Nothing real old from me. My first sled was 97 Ski Doo Formula 3 600. Then after that I had a 2000 Arctic Cat ZRT 600, the next year I bought my...
I'll have to dig up some pictures of my old sleds, live in the past!
I used to live in an apartment in a house that my roommates family owned. Our furnace was an ancient coal burner that had been converted to...
Woke up at 3am it was -2F. Put a full load of locust in at 4am and ran the stove real hard. Burning down the coals now, next load of locust is on...
8:30 dog still sleeping on the couch with his head on a pillow.
[ATTACH]
-2 fs like -16 have a full load of black locust....same thing I've been plowing through for the last week.
Eh, let it go west. I wouldn't mind back to back to back long weekends. Plow and snowblower are ready
That's pretty cool! There were a few kids doing laps on the lake yesterday in one of those.
Same here. I'll be up at 5 am no matter what time I go to bed. I've been staying up later to get the stove reloaded the past.few nights. F that....