Could you imagine if we switched homes for a year? You'd not like months of -20 and constant high winds but you'd LOVE summers here. I'd not...
Literally just had a 3 minute conversation with WWW 10 minutes ago. At my last sentence he said (nicely, not sarcastic) "Oh, there's the point"...
[ATTACH]
For real, last summer at an appt for Rheumy in Colo I saw a blast from the past. A very young man (teens?), full out mullet with stright hair...
I can't take high heat but cold is worse, PLEASE send some spring or summer weather here Mopar. Highs in the 40's w high winds and frequent...
:rofl: :lol:
Father daughter sign language :)
You are so very kind and generous metalcuttr !
LOL, if that was me, it would be because I was out there looking for my glasses, which happen to be hinged on the neck of my shirt. Then returned...
Me= couch cushions, side table outside bathroom, and my pill bag. Husband = porch (fell out of back pocket while getting bag of pellets)....
Good point!! I forgot about that, husband could not get it set up and we forgot!!
I'm thinking about training our dog to come to the sound of my truck horn, the two short beeps that indicates it's locked. Any thoughts on this?...
Better, water so far, going to dare to try coffee soon :)
Have you guys done the group pic?
:drool:
tyvm :)
ick, either caught a stomach bug or bad food. Ugg.
Boo hiss, weeks of dark skies, mist, scattered rain and snow flurries. Come on Spring, it's already May, anytime would be fine now :)
me too