:rofl: :lol:
[MEDIA]
From FB in WY, looks Angelic to me. [ATTACH]
Rest In Peace FIL. Wonderful tribute by your son :)
:D
Todays rendition of the song September is serenading the cat, so the word meow is used as lyrics. The concert is May 22.
Afraid all we are using is the GPS now, which alerts us to when she leaves our property. At the moment my mind is scrambled from kiddos phone...
My brains are scrambled doing this tech stuff. Ended up keeping Verizon Smart Family and adding Boomerang ontop of that. :loco:...
:rofl: :lol: Late 90's I had an "industrial spray bottle" that would shoot a stream like 12'. I could sit at my chair next to coffee table and...
I tried till my buttocks froze on my open tailgate. Wow was is peaceful and I could see a ton of stars. One of the dippers was directly...
Neat!
Happy Belated Mr. :)
Crab apples are (were?) big in Colo, blooms fit imo.
AMAZING
You'd be surprised, many wives do the online stuff for husbands. My husband does not have the time or know-how nor does he want to learn or have...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I was stumped too
:handshake:
West side of SE WY, snow tonight. Clouds very low already. Wow, enjoy those nice temps!! Oh, pipes wont freeze if house is warm, but you have...
Hoarders, ever since I closed these cards my email is inundated with "debt relief" , new credit cards and similar spams. I guess it's good they...