It'd be nice in the summer too, not heating up our main room with the oven.
Those Turds!! Sometimes they make plans on the way to school and don't tell me. Turns out she took another bus to WWW's work and they're...
Are the squirrel nuggest like popcorn or sweet like carmel corn?
Talking with my Mother for kiddo/Grandma visit this summer in NOCO. I guess they're opening a Buckees S of the Johnstown exit on I-25. Their...
snow and rain blowing sideways
Why are my ears burning?
Right On! Found the cord to my old computer back up. My computer runs hot and processor sings loud a lot. GREAT, running a back up now after,...
There are several of same 1952 concrete cabins out here, it was for Servicemen. Anyway all of them including one that is part of this home now...
:confused:
NICE!
:thumbs: Do you have the kind that looks like a toaster oven? I'd like to use our microwave less, I reheat leftovers for lunches, and sometimes...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:, the Colorado ones fall straight down LOLOL
I'm going to adopt another dog when we move to town (fenced there. I'd do it this instance but we cannot keep the fences upright with the...
We had giant Colorado snowflakes last week, no wind, they fell straight down. Too bad it was a flurry and did not last. We had a spotlight on...
:D
oops, sorry. It's a cool rendition of George Michael.
[MEDIA]
FREEDOM!!!!!!
I've never made it to the end of Braveheart. I did today, sad.