Of course I decided to add a wood stove to our oil-heated house "just after the nick of time." Heating oil was ridiculous here in the winter of...
I'm in. It literally cannot be worse than the 8 I have been suffering with
Yes, he is awesome. He had to move about 15 miles away this year due to a divorce and increase in property taxes; however, we still keep in...
Yep. We use lot's of cheap carpets, often the bathroom type with the rubber backing. These hold their grip and we can wash them frequently and...
Hardwood is awesome for pets.
There will be NO chipmunks, mice or other vermin in this pile! (This was actually about a year ago when he was still not full grown) [IMG]
Cat may not be the smartest, but he is the local enforcer.
Good neighbors are a real blessing! My former neighbor loaned me his Kubota 2910 with FEL to finish cleaning up the oak trees I had taken down....
I took a day off work to spend working in the woods. I was outside from 10 AM to 5 PM. All four dogs spent the day in side in the A/C (smart)....
It's been absolutely oppressive heat and humidity here in PA. Got "cabin fever" from hiding inside in the A/C. However, I still have some...
'17-'18 getting off to a great start Finished filling up the 5th pallet to 4' high x 2 rows of 16" splits. That seems to be about 1 2/3 cord,...
Got in a little more splitting and stacking. Full 1.5 cords C/S/S and I still have some more to go. [IMG]