[IMG] Popoki helping Mom's in the garden this morning.
Smokey, our oldest dog. He just finished licking out the ice cream carton and bowl. I do not believe he could be more contented. [IMG]
Wow! I love okra. We've been eating it fresh lately and pickling the the big woody ones. Do please share your fried recipe.
This is a better picture of Augie showing how he has the bulky Labrador head and the foreshortened basset hound legs. He's a rascal. [IMG]
Smokey is the big black guy in the background. He was very afraid when we first got him. In fact he was a fear biter and sent me to the ER twice...
This is TickTack. He's an 11 y.o. retired racing greyhound. He was a actually fairly successful racer in S. Fla. before he came to us 6 years...
This is Rosebud. She's an 8-10 y.o. beagle mix that has been with us for 5 years. She is the absolutely sweetest dog we have ever had. [IMG]
Howdy Bill. Looks like you'll fit right in. Love Marquette. My parents met there back in the '60's while attending Northern. They also lived...
[IMG]
"Red Wing King Toes" !!!!!! That's the only protective toe I can wear. Even so, They give my callouses on my big toes due to constriction.
That would be Chris Smither. He's FANTASTIC! If he's ever performing live near you, please do whatever it takes to go to his show. You won't be...
Whatever you get, get then 1-2 full sizes larger than you normally wear. The WORST thing you can have in cold weather is constriction of blood...
[MEDIA]
As usual... AWESOME. That's some extremely high quality BTU's. I only wish I had EAB killed ash on my property (fast drying). Sadly, all I have...
Copy-and-paste. Drag-and-drop. These are your friends. Otherwise here are the best "cheats" to know for any Windows system. Control A = "Select...
Here's the finished stack. Plastic roofing to keep sun and rain off and burlap over the sides to decrease the air flow and provide a little more...
TRUTH!
Popoki went to "Fight Club" last night. Our Vet. says he's the local bad@azz, because all his cuts and scrapes are on his face and head. The...
P.S., quite possibly the worst day of the year to put green oak board up to air dry. Clear sun, high temps, low humidity and a little breeze. I...
Shawn Curry Just to put it into perspective... It cost me $33 and 45 minutes to get two 10" logs (~16-18" at the small Mistend) sawn into slabs,...