Smoker or wood turning! You can't go wrong. I'd trade you, except I have cherry, maple, oak and hickory on my property...
"Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme." Richard Thompson, Vincent '52 [MEDIA] I can't help thinking of my J'red whenever I hear...
Thanks. It's mostly my wife's hard work and passion. I just tag along for the ride.
Apparently, this forum translates the "S" in chitzu into a "c". :picard:
Meet Tugboat. He's a middle-aged chitzu stud rescued from a puppy mill. He he's very scared of everything right now, but in just 2 days is...
Great truck!
Wowzah! That's truly amazing!
Anybody looking for a new buddy? Hermie here just came in from a puppy mill. We were able to clean and groom him up. We have combs, scisssors...
Bad situation, but at least he is in great hands. Best wishes.
Great news! :thumbs:Diabetes highly unlikely. Probably just something self-limited. Keep and eye on the dog. I think it will turn out fine in...
Oops, wrong "WV".:whistle:
Yes. Get to the vet or at least get a dipstick for the urine. Most likely UTI or aging or anxiety, but one of ours turned out to to be due to...
You are definitely going to need a bigger saw than the ms241cm. Better send it to me for safe keeping. Could get crushed in that pile or...
Good job WV.
Still available?
:hair:
P.S. Let us know how the 362 handles the 25"bar for you, please.
Sweeeeeeetttt! That's an awesome upgrade and a great combo!
Yep. Terrain is more like home there for sure.
We had a lovely family reunion today in Menominee MI / Marionette WI today. Weather was perfect and company (about 100) was better. Great to...