I'm really poor with Maple ID, but that sure looks like sugar maple leaves to me.
I like this idea. Simple and sweet. It is just a woodshed after all.
Bowhunting. Winter of '17-18 when all the oak I've CSS this year will be ready to burn.
Actually, the front and back overhangs are both the same and both too short. I'll probably hang tarps in the back and maybe a couple feet at the...
No chance. It's more boulder than dirt.
Yeah. I'm still trying to figure out a permanent solution. Perhaps the pier block as above? Any other ideas are welcome.
Perfect. That's what i was looking for but couldn't find at the local big box. As for the clear roof, I had some 12' long sheets lying around, so...
Finished up tonight. 20' long x 55" wide, with 6' rear and 7.5 ft front. I should be able to get between 2.5 - 4 full cord in there depending on...
Totally depends on the skill of the hunter/butcher. I'm still a rookie as I've only processed about 1/2 dozen deer by myself. Skinning ~30...
Dove is delicious.
So, as we move into "hunting seasons", what is your priority? Here is S. Central PA we are blessed with seasons for Deer, Turkey, and Migratory...
Love Collins axes.
This thread makes me happy. I have a ton of scrappy, understory, red maples that need thinning out.
Oh, it gets worse. The first "replacement" phone didn't work right:headbang::hair:. I got my second replacement yesterday, and after about 2...
When they work they are great. For some reason I just don't get along with them. In the end, it's always been "operator error."
Feral pigs are a horrific example of invasive species. Kill 'em or trap them and eat them, as fast as you can. Don't let them take hold.
Bacon!
The other day, my wife says "We should get a big cast iron skillet for cooking on the fire and outside grill." I says "Why yes... That sound's...
So, I upgraded to a Galaxy S6 the other day. No less than 3 days later, I forgot to flip down my flippy cap on the gas tank of my saw after a...
Holy macaroni!