I'm hoping it is ready for '16-'17. I have no patience, but, I will not burn it until it's down to 20%, even that's '17-'18.
Me and my Echo/Bearcat did some work today. Split and stacked the last of the red oak (~1/2 cord) from the tree I had taken down in July. The...
Yeah. I think I can get away with something like that. Ground is really rocky, but I think I can make them work.
I hear you buddy. I've got about 3/4 cord of red oak that needs to be split and stacked before archery season starts Oct 3rd, but work and the...
Well, I finally got the wood that was stacked there before back in place. About a cord of dry cherry, ash, black birch, red maple and tulip....
My IS. If you want us to help you, you need to let us know some specifics. Such as... What pitch sprocket does your saw have now(e.g. 0.325,...
the 261CM is available any time. Maybe next Spring at Chuck's if not sooner. It's pretty kick azz.
Winner, winner, chickin' dinner!:tree:
Not really. It's the bar rather than the powerhead that needs to match the chain. Of course the bar needs to match the mount on the head, but...
I'm a about 500 ft above sea level, nothing special. I just tune it to 14,200 at WOT. I'm not so good at hearing 4-stroking live. I can hear it...
I've got about 2 cord of firewood to split and stack before archery season starts in a couple weeks. Nothing as sexy as running my ported saws...
I think you may be correct. If it cut fast, surely this was due to the chain and not the saw. It was still running a little rich. Frankly, I'm...
Now I just have to find the funds to replace my 20" & 25". No rush..
If you want a fancy hatchet that is a wicked tool, I like this one: Gransfors Bruk Wildlife Hatchet. Gränsfors Wildlife Hatchet | Gränsfors Bruk...
good vibes to you and her.
Got some trigger time today with my new 16" and 32" light bars. The 32" really improves the balance on the 461. Now the tip doesn't drag on the...
Golden oysters. We actually inoculated these about 18 mo ago. This is our second crop this summer. [IMG]
The paper clip trick is great. I am a medical doctor, but, to quote Taken... "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want... but, I have...
Fluorescent is no good outside. They are very sensitive to cold. If you need to replace, LED all the way.
Great show. Great reference.