Visited the Goose Island Oak, "Big Tree." 1969 Texas state champion costal live oak Quercus virginiana. [IMG] Here's the specs: Trunk...
Cherry is interesting. I'm much more familiar with it for wood working. However, I have about 1/2 - 3/4 cord of it that I CSS this spring. It...
I was out of town yesterday when the temperature dropped to 45F with nasty rain. So, she fired up the new stove and ran it all day and night....
Only the m-tronics have the 2-position, all standard carbs have the 4-pos.
Definitely make sure you restart in "run" first if the saw is warm at all, especially m-tronics (even though you said your's is standard carb)....
Awesome!
His coat wasn't in horrible shape when we got him. We've cleaned and groomed several small dogs for our local rescue recently. We aren't...
Wife helped me load up the woodshed today. 4 ft. was as high as we dared to go. Still, that's 1.3 cord stacked, and a bin of uglies. [IMG]
Tugboat (a.k.a. Manny) has been progressing very nicely. He loves his dog brothers and sisters, especially Augie. He also loves living outside...
Definitely go for the cant hook rather than a peavy. They are much easier for rolling single logs. like you are doing. Stick with a wooden...
Wow, Great work!
Here's our crock of delectable goodness from our garden. 6 weeks of fermenting. [IMG]
It's low 60's here, but clammy and cool. Fire took the chill off.
[IMG]
We put a very small and very hot fire in the T5 tonight. Definitely takes the chill off. More importantly... Momma likes! [IMG]
Is that an MS362? I heard those are AWESOME! :loco: :crazy:
Not a huge difference. You can't go wrong with either one.
Dang you guys! I haven't done this for decades, and wouldn't you know it... I did this today. Not as bad as the others, but no fun. [IMG]
O.K. here's the heresy... That's too much oil for an M-tronic, especially with Belray. FWIW, my ported MS261CM did not like 32:1 Belray, so I...
Great gun, great price.