Wife is out of town at the in-laws today. I just might have smoke my annual cigar tonight. :D Should be a beautiful clear and cold night here.
"I'm a Dapper Dan man" [MEDIA]
I prefer the Oster Classic 76. After all, it's a... "Classic."
My friend who works at LAS sent me this. I was working on a medium but had to shave last week. Lancaster Archery Supply Buck Beard
Cherry, tulip and maybe red maple tonight. It's only going to be in the low forties and that's really all I have. Saving the black birch for...
Wow! Dandy buck. Great funk on the left side.
Liking youCouncil Hookaroon. I got one recently and it's always at my side.
Lehman's catalog is super cool. Must have been fun to wander the store
BTW. I'm not trying to hijack the thread. Would love to see more from OP or anyone else.
Awesome job! Way to put the meat in the freezer! I'm already bad enough even with a compound so I totally respect you trad guys. I got a nice...
I'd go for at least a 60cc saw to complement your current one. A 70+ cc model coould work really nicely too.
[MEDIA]
1) Stove and chimney drafts like a hurricane. 2) I have a moisture meter but didn't use it. The cherry and red maple was CSS about 12 months...
Sorry you couldn't get out hunting. I finally got out today. Lots of does and fawns. Got busted by a doe at 20 yds at about 5:15 so I took a...
Thanks for all the ideas. I built a traditional fire with a little more fuel. It took off quick, had secondaries going in less than 5 minute....
As you all know, this is my first season burn for heat. Now that the temps are dropping, we've been doing some burns. My PE T5 has been burning...
[IMG] Tugboat in front with his best buddy Augie in back. Tugboat went into the operating room for neuter and dental cleaning. He came out with...
Gorgeous!
Don't worry. Trees are carbon neutral vs. fossil fuels.
My favorite NPR show is here: Saturday Night Live: NPRs Delicious Dish Schweddy Balls