Found her in about 5 minutes this morning, about 30 yds from where I last saw her running into the brambles last night , less than 100 yds total....
FWIW, here's my Alderlease T5 at about maximum heat output. [MEDIA]
"DANG!" I should never have posted before all my tags were filled. I shot a nice, big and fully mature doe tonight to fill my freezer for the...
"Free" minus all of the sweat equity to C/S/S and dry the wood.:yes:
Cat stoves really shine on low output burns. There are plenty of non-cat stoves that can do long burns on moderate-to-high output. I don't know...
WHO/IARC is a very important effort to globalize the "war on cancer." However, being governed by committee, their work is by definition a...
Mid 30's tonight. Standard cherry and tulip tonight.
Great idea FarmHand78. I love checking out tractors. One day I will have one, but right now, I'm still on the beg/borrow plan. Very jealous of...
Labonville full wrap chaps, no question about it. Full Wrap Chainsaw Safety Chaps & Parts
If you use the Masdam, it works best with 1/2" 3-strand rope (treestuff.com sells them with Samson Pro-Master 3-strand ), but it will work with...
I have one, works great.
Unfortunately, I have to shave my beard every late Oct. for work.:mad: Totally ruins my "buck beard." I need every day I can get to grow it out,...
I can send beeswax to any of men fortunate enough to be able to grow a respectable beard/mustache (jealous!)
I'd be happy to spin you up a couple of loops of 72LGX @ 70dl or I would recommend Frawley's for on line chains. Seem to have the best prices....
Snow, rain sleet and sun today. Ugh!. But toasty inside:D
Sounds like a great excuse to pick up a 32" or 36" bar and chain set up. If you were anywhere near me you could borrow my 32"set up. It runs...
Oh, you know everything is temporary here in Central PA. I remember 76F on New Years a couple of years ago.
[IMG]
Thanks. You're probably right but I have zero patience
I have no idea. I'll have to swing by the local tobacco shop after I get down from my treestand. Life is good to me lately.