Drive sprocket wear , clutch bearing? I would touch up the cutters and double check depth gauges. Lot of dirt in them road edge trees, can take...
Woody, Boy I like that stuff on the trailer- pre dried Stack in picture one tree. Trunk was a little over 30" for some 15ft or so. Maybe it is...
Here are my helpers ( pic), the more useful ones are opposite sides of the country ( no pics). One in the East was just blessed with twin boys.
2 cord + Red Elm css finished it yesterday. click on pic for full view. 36ftlong 5.5 high 17" long splits. It will get moved before or by the...
I will stay with my Halloween saws , thank you.
not one stick of Oak this year but the Honey locust wiil take up the slack
Most uncommon wood in stacks- DRY
Definition of Grinder- a machine that sucks whatever is in your hand out of it a flinging it in some weird direction while simultaneously removing...
that there looks like a"Stealth Saw".
Must be some that there "Chord" stuff I keep seeing advertised.
Tell ya what bar oil don't come out even in hot water. Either that or I have water that is so hard ya don't need a pitcher to carry it around.
See the second sentance of my post
A covered vent at the top of the stack likely would aid in dispersal of moisture laden air, or if opposed to that then a spacer of some sort to...
They aready did that line to unit ok. Matter of isolating to mechanical or electrical malfunction at this point. If I am not mistaken the door...
Just for grins recheck all your unpacking install directions, In the past I have seen packing material blocking the solenoid that controls the...
not uncommon but uncommon for me - Mulberry about 1/2 a cord worth.
Ok , think I got marker on map
Beat me to it Griz.
Wood = BTU's, during shoulder season any of the not so good stuff( dried out of course) gets tossed to the fire god (NC-30)
it is right on the bottom of avatar or more specifically - Brookfield- course the shop is in Milwaukee so take your pick.