Thats cause your not looking in the right place. Get a couple of log loads - ya will be married to it.
I was going to say that that unit must go back quite aways as I never have had anything come in the shop with that kind of blade handle orientation.
Don't even get me started on detergents-
50 deg. outside temp is tough to get a good draft going most anywhere when starting with a cold flue. Even a lowly hair dryer will help warm the...
Point of stainless is it isn't supposed to rust like that- but that doesn't mean the frame work behind isn't- which indicates leakage. So hard to...
haven't the foggiest- might ask Blue Vomit as seems to have personal connection.:coffee:
likely $/ft, straight line shortest way
I envy those of you that get all that Oak. I am not complaining though as the wood fairies have brought Maples ( Silver , Norway, Sugar) , Ash(...
Often wondered what that wood fairy looked like- they say the eyes heal quickly, but I think it's going to be a long session with a bottle of...
Pete's method works for me as that is what I have always done, but once in awhile ya just get into something very uncooperative, mostly when your...
The bar mounts to the stud, the nut's behind it :p :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Looks can be deceiving, sorry for the rant.
Point blank - ya got a dull chain. Might not feel like it or look like it but that's what it is.
I see a black plastic electric line coming out of the ground traveling several feet exposed then entering the building- won't pass code here. At...
that install won't pass code around here
When I built this house NG was more expensive than Electric so was built as electric. Fast forward it has been converted to NG , everything...
from his review- wouldn't matter what stove make- he is plain over firing- A stove shop/mfg nightmare customer. Likely of the cut the pine tree...
Been a couple times that mine was in 750 range according to mag temp gauge and the infrared gun with the fan blowing at max- no issues ( so ya...
One bar nut would not cause problem- plenty times rattled one off, didn't know it. finished with out adversity. Sides some of the new small...
I've had that issue with the WI DNR for more years than I care to remember, and I do know exactly what I am looking at live and sign. There have...