Funny thing BTU = British Thermal Unit
I have used the treadwright products on a couple trucks, The set on my 250 are theirs right now, these were gotten just before the move....
Superior Wi 18" snow, from the reports, Milwaukee little in the air nothing on ground temp now about 21F. yesterday evening I was soaking wet...
Welcome - nice pics - expressions run both ways so no problem there. Getting cooler here neg. 6 degs C
possible if very large splits in medocre/ marginal drying area , around here for me this last summer was terrible for drying.
Yep basic principle of the super split just horz vs vert. ( and the DR copy, there was another before DR's version and now of course the chicom...
Careful she don't get mad at you and give ya 17 wacks aka Ms Borden.
Back in the day- old Massey Ferguson- flat belt drive to Buck saw on 3 point ( 36" dia blade) , tongue connection for 3 sided wagon on saw frame...
The full names are Mills Fleet & Farm and the other is Blaines Farm and Fleet. I have heard that at one time eons ago they were one company,...
different ways of looking at burn times. From the time you light up till it goes out or usable heat time. The second is what is important, the...
Alaska and Hawaii are always more universally. usually stated as such somewhere in the shipping statements. or sometimes Free shipping except H & A
shipping is a killer no matter where you are. $ 10 is about the minimum for anything i get for the shop that I can't find local or resale items....
Portable biobased computer very slow. even worse is the interface
Your welcome
Careful that pays better than what I make running my own business now days.
I really dislike the recent trend in auctions of the buyer premiums. To me it is a slap in the face. In fact when I see that I no longer even...
Try "westech rigging supplies" raft dogs $4.10 ea.
Now we got it, spray is flex seal, caulk is flex shot.
Westech rigging supply has one model of the log dogs ( rafting dogs)- I can 't remember the other thread that some one said couldn't find so...
Well my old feeble mind got half of it anyway.