Simple solution- from intake 90deg vertical for at least a foot more would be better than a 180 back down to stove. That should alleviate the...
I hear ya on the disc problem, have it as well. If I over do it nerve gets pinched and left leg feels like all pins and needles. Sometimes not...
emmmmmmmmm Elm :fire:
Thanks didn't mean to hi-jack anything just sayen a reason to get a decent distance ahead. Them pot holes in the road can be a bit nasty at times.
Temporarily- they ain'y started building one them pine boxes for me just yet. Guess I'm bit to mean an ugly. Be awhile before I have any...
Most of the slab wood will be green from the mill, it will dry pretty quick if you put stickers between the slabs in a good windy spot. I am...
Bark looks just fine for honey locust have around 8 cords of it here looks just like it. Black locust develops very deep furrows in the bark and...
sorry to see anyone leave - I also am guilty of not remembering all my manners at times - but also meaning no disrespect to any one. Can't say...
There is a certain city state side that seems to suffer from the same problem even with its flexible population.
Get some bio blocks of one type or another rake coals forward put bio block on top -nice heat coals get burnt down and bio blocks burn down to...
About a cord so far- 2/3 shoulder type, 1/3 good stuff due to the cold blast of late.
Sounds like a go around I had with WI dnr many years ago about a ditch next to the road way- we wanted to construct a temporary bridge for logging...
Getting down to 20% is the pinch area for a stove like the NC30. These become a ballistic heat machine when down to the 15% range. Likely similar...
Bounced my fair share -been lucky so far.
Mother Natures ultimate bio based chainsaw.
Welcome Thundar. Just keep splitin & stackin you"ll get there. Scotty- you and me we don't have any issues - it's them that are trying to catch...
I have to share the good spot with the pups
Got the pocket hole jig system works well also have the their miter fence assembly on my PM66 table saw works very well also.
Yep, same problem here at present apx $27 ea for shipping.
I wouldn't mind metrics so much if the darn Chicom consortium would actually use a standard. As it stands now now there is the euro version and...